The final papers are to be submitted after the conference via email to the conference chair firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is 20 September 2018.
The papers will be subjected to a blind review and published in an open-access e-book.
Publication is free of charge.
By submitting a paper the author confirms the following:
– the submitted paper is their original work;
– the submitted paper has not been previously published elsewhere;
– the submitted paper is not currently in review proceedings or is not intended to be published elsewhere;
– the author is the sole owner of copyright for the submitted paper or they have the right to license the paper; in case there are co-authors all authors must be listed and agree with the publication of the paper;
– the author grants the publisher free of charge the right to publish the paper in printed or electronic form, and include the paper in databases;
– the author informs the editor about any conflicts of interest related to the submitted manuscript;
– the author accepts the editorial management;
– the author informs the editor about any potential errors in the manuscript, including errors in the results of research described in the manuscript;
– the author listed all sources used when writing the paper clearly, accurately and unequivocally.
The number of pages of a paper should not, in general, exceed 20 standard pages. The paper, including an abstract (6-8 sentences) and keywords (3-7), shall be written in English using one of the generally available text editors (e.g. MS Word, preferred file suffix is rtf).
Type of font: Times New Roman
Font size: 12,
Line spacing 1.5
Borders at each side 2.5 cm.
The paper must include page numbers and be divided into paragraphs and chapters, possibly with secondary titles. Notes in the manuscript are to be numbered in one series for the entire document and always included at the bottom of the corresponding page (footnotes). All citations need to comply with the ČSN ISO 690 and ČSN ISO 690-2 standard.